As you've already been through the home buying process before, this time round should be a lot easier than the first. However, there are probably many new Loan Types and options on the market since you first bought.
So it makes sense if one of our Financial Advisors helps you navigate the right path.
To make things easy, here are three simple steps to follow:
- How much can I borrow?
- Which bank will give you the best offering based on your financial needs?
- Start looking for your ideal home to match your needs.
If you want to see how much you can borrow, click this link below and let's get started!
Buy Before you Sell
Even for the most experienced buyers, purchasing one property whilst selling your existing property at the same time can be a very stressful experience.
Bridging Finance could be the solution for you if you would like to purchase a new property before selling your existing one.
Key Benefits of Bridging Finance
- Purchase a new property without having to sell your existing one first
- Bridge the gap where settlement cannot be arranged for the same date
- A Bridging Loan term of up to 12 months will help remove the pressure of selling quickly and allow you to get the best price
- Flexible repayment options, including interest-only during the bridging period
If you'd like one of our Personal lending Managers to tell you more about a Bridging Loan, simply Contact Us.
Of course, if you're moving home, you may also be looking to change your home loan. Fortunately, CENTURY 21 Financial can help you with various refinancing options.
To find out more, just take a look at Steps to Refinancing.